Lots of good stuff came across my desk this week.
1. The Encyclopedia of Life has a podcast and their newest episode is about sea slugs. There’s also a recent one about giant squid.
2. Speaking of, giant squid in Florida! Gotta love local news.
3. A snail thought to be extinct isn’t.
4. Punxsutawney Phil he ain’t, but there’s a quahog that predicts how many days of beach weather Cape Cod will be getting this summer.
5. How mucous trails relate to snail mating habits.
6. Here’s a completely terrifying video of a snail eating a worm.
7. As a chaser, here’s a completely adorable video of a snail eating lettuce.